Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step Tutorial How to Install Android 4.0.3 Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro Firmware
- 2 Cautions Before The Root, Format , Soft or Hard Reset ::
- 3 Warning! for Root Update Format & Reset
- 4 How to Format Root Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro Mobiles
- 5 Steps and Procedure to Root Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro :
Step By Step Tutorial How to Install Android 4.0.3 Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro Firmware
Cautions Before The Root, Format , Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Install Android 4.0.3 ICS Update On Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Install Android 4.0.3 ICS Update On Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro With ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Huawei UI Smart dialing feature
- Huawei UI Smart search for contacts
- Added Microsoft Exchange synchronization
- Optimize the boot speed
- Optimize the GPS speed
Support the WPS feature (Wi-Fi)
- Enhanced WI-FI wireless performance
- File manager Support for file browse, more convenient for find files
Warning! for Root Update Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Install Android Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro With Firmware Rom phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Root Install Android 4.0.3 ICS Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro Firmware hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro Mobiles
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Download the Official Ice Cream Sandwich firmware package for your Ideos X5 U8800 Pro device from here to your computer.
- The file name was HUAWEI Ideos X5 firmware( U8800pro_Android 4.0_V100R001C00B926_Normal).zip and size will be 356MB.
Steps and Procedure to Root Update Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro :
- Extract the downloaded zip file then you will get dload folder and copy that ‘dload’ folder into the root directory of your phone micro SD card.
- Now, turn off your device and then turn it on again and there would be Android Robot on the screen which indicates that the installation process of the ROM has been started successfully. On successful completion of the installation you will get “OK” on the screen
- Remove the SD card of the phone after verifying the installation was successful and then press Power button to reboot the device and land onto the latest Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware.
Note: If you get a “FAIL” message during the process of installation. Kindly follow the steps again to install the firmware on your device. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Updated latest firmware Android 4.0.3 V100R001C00B926 on yourHuawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro Firmware hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem.