Article Contents ::
Step By Step Tutorial How to UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Cautions Before The Format UnRoot Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format, UnRoot & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400 hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Mobiles
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Download and Install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 in PC from here.
- Steps and Procedure to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 ::
- Download unroot.zip file package from here to your PC.
- Now just copy the downloaded unroot.zip file into Phone SD card storage.
- Disconnect the phone from computer when file copying was finished.
- It’s time to switch off the device. Now press and hold Volume Up + Home buttons together simultaneously and Power on the device.
- In recovery mode select the “apply sdcard:update.zip” option and choose the unroot.zip file which you already copied into the phone SD storage in step
- The unrooting process may take 2 or 3 minutes to complete.
- After that go back to main recovery screen and select reboot option to reboot the device properly.
For confirm if device is un-rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem