Article Contents ::
Step By Step Tutorial How to Root install Cyanogenmod 9 CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Root Galaxy Note N7000 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root Galaxy Note N7000 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root Galaxy Note N7000 soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
install Cyanogenmod 9 CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
Warning! for Format Update & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root Galaxy Note N7000 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root Galaxy Note N7000 hard reset isn’t responding
How to Install Cyanogenmod 9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Galaxy Note N7000
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Steps and Procedure to Root LG Optimus L3 E400:
- Reboot your phone so as to enter in to Recovery Mode while phone is turn off.
- To do so, press the( Volume Up + Home + Power )buttons together.
- In Recovery Mode, select the “wipe data/factory rest” then select “wipe cache partition” and confirm your actions. Now, go to “advanced” and select “wipe dalvik cache” to wipe dalvik cache
- Next, select “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the file you transferred to the SD card.
- Now once again select “install zip from sdcard”, this time you need choose the google apps package zip file.
- Once you installed both files then again go to Recovery mode and select “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, How to Install Cyanogenmod 9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Rom Galaxy Note N7000 hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem