Article Contents ::
Step-by-step Tutorial : Installing clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2
Why we Need to clockworkmod recovery ::
Rooting your Redmi 2 Mobile is Make it possible to updates all latest software or third party packs install to your mobile possible SuperGeekForum Presents the Routing tutorial about Installing clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2
Installing clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2
- Download the Recovery Rooting Kit for Redmi 2 zip file it has friver for pc, extract the zip in the folder.
- double click, and install, MiPhone20140509.exe.
- same folder and while holding the shift button on your keyboard, right click on an empty space. Now select the Open command window here option
- Now go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options and make sure that USB Debugging is turned to on and connect the usb cable to your redmi 2.
- give the command: adb devices
- Now a pop-up should appear on your phone, asking you to authorize adb to connect to your phone.just allow it.
- Now once again enter the command
- That’s it.
- If the command window that you opened previously is still open, then well and good. Otherwise go to the folder in which you extracted the Rooting kit again, and press Shift + Right click to get to the Open command window here option.
- Now give the command: adb reboot bootloader
- This will reboot your phone in the fastboot mode.
- OR switch off your phone. Then, press and hold Volume Up and Power button till some screen appears and select Fastboot.
- Once your phone is in fastboot mode ,
- Now just give the command: fastboot flash recovery cwm.img
- The complete msg comes like “Writing finished”. Now disconnect your phone from the USB cable. Then pull out your Redmi 2’s battery and put it back in.
- Now power on your phone .
Thats all about Installing clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2 now your redmi 2 have clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2 In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem