Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step Tutorial How to Fix Camera and Audio Samsung Galaxy Ace CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Update
- 2 Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- 3 How to Fix Camera and Audio on Samsung Galaxy Ace CM9
- 4 Warning! for Format & Reset
- 5 Steps and Procedure to Fix Camera and Audio on Samsung Galaxy Ace CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Update
Step By Step Tutorial How to Fix Camera and Audio Samsung Galaxy Ace CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Update
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Fix Camera and Audio Galaxy Ace soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Samsung Galaxy Ace For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Fix Camera and Audio Samsung Galaxy Ace soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
After installing the small update (small update released by maclaw an xda forum member. ), now your Galaxy Ace camera will capable to take photos and record videos with audio. Now you can play and listen music songs with outstanding audio quality.
How to Fix Camera and Audio on Samsung Galaxy Ace CM9
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Nokia Series 40 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Nokia Series 60 hard reset isn’t responding
- Make sure that you must installed Cyanogenmod 9 Android 4.0 ICS Rom on your device.
- If not installed then go through this tutorial from how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-ace-s5830i/.
Steps and Procedure to Fix Camera and Audio on Samsung Galaxy Ace CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Update
- Download the acecamera.zip file from >>> here to PC.
- Connect the device to PC via USB Cable. Copy the downloaded acecamera.zip file to phone SD card storage.
- After copying the file disconnect the device from the PC.
- Turn off the device and boot into recovery mode By >>> press and hold menu center button + power button together simultaneously.
- Now got to >> In custom recovery mode select ‘install zip from sdcard’ and browse through sd card and choose the acecamera.zip file.
- Click yes to install the file it will some 1 or 2 minutes to complete the process.
6. Now go back to main recovery screen and reboot the system. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, How to Fix Camera and Audio Samsung Galaxy Ace CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Update hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem