Article Contents ::
Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 hard reset
- force reset Reset the device (press and hold POWER button for 8-10 seconds)
Format Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 hard reset or reset Galaxy Star S7262:
- Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 : Enter *2767*3855#.
- PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME UP + Home Button + Power
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold VOLUME UP and Home(middle one) button
- Press Power until the phone vibrate
- Wait until you see the Android logo then release all the buttons.
- Select Wipe data/Factory reset with VOLUME DOWN, press Power (right hand-side)
- Select YES — delete all user data with VOLUME DOWN and then press Power
- After format, press Power again to reboot phone. (select reboot system now)
- It’s all your responsibility to reset your Format Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
- If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold for 8-10 seconds.
- The device will reboot automatically.
- If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
- If you reset your device to the factory defaults with SD card encryption setting enabled, the device will not be able to read your encrypted files. Disable this setting before resetting the device.
- Format Samsung Galaxy S4 firmware flash download mode: PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME down + Home Button + Power on
- unlock Star S7262, how to reset Galaxy Star S7262
That’s all now the How to Unlock and Format Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 hard reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem