Article Contents ::
Step By Step How to Format Micromax P650E hard reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Micromax P650E hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup For all of your Micromax P650E befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Micromax P650E after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
First method:to Format Micromax P650E
- At first, turn off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- Release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation. its done.
Second Method to Format Micromax P650E hard reset
- Power On Handset and connect to pc or laptop
- Download Android Tool and Drivers search on google.
- Install both drivers “SCI android drivers” and “ADB Android Drivers“
- Now open tool and press “5” and hit Enter Key to wipe data / factory reset.
- after format handset restart automatic
Recovery mode Format Micromax P650E
- turn off the phone
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- now you are in recovery mode, now select whip data/factory reset data and click ok
- that’s all hard reset done.
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime hard reset Windows 8 recovery isn’t responding
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, SMicromax P650E Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem