Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Micromax Bolt Q332 hard reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Format Bolt Q332 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 First method:to Format Micromax Bolt S302
- 5 How to Format Micromax Bolt Q332 hard reset
- 6 Recovery mode Format Hard reset Micromax Bolt Q332
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset
Step By Step How to Format Micromax Bolt Q332 hard reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Micromax Bolt Q332 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup For all of your Micromax Bolt Q332 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Micromax Bolt Q332 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- Micromax Bolt Q332 Soft Reset and Hard Reset
Format Bolt Q332 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
First method:to Format Micromax Bolt S302
- Switch off your cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- Release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Now just select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation. its done.
How to Format Micromax Bolt Q332 hard reset
- Power On Handset and connect to pc or laptop
- Download Android Tool and Drivers by search on google.
- Install both drivers “SCI android drivers” and “ADB Android Drivers“
- Now open tool and select the format reset option and hit Enter Key to wipe data / factory reset.
- after format complete the handset restart automatic
Recovery mode Format Hard reset Micromax Bolt Q332
- This option also remove any Pattern Lock or any kind of lock if you forget it then this is the best way to reset the phone.
- turn off the phone
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- now you are in recovery mode, now select whip data/factory reset data and click ok
- Now restart the phone
- that’s all hard reset done.
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Micromax Bolt S302 hard reset Windows 8 recovery isn’t responding
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Micromax Bolt Q332 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem