Article Contents ::
Step By Step How to Format Ztt P6100 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Ztt P6100 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Ztt P6100 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Ztt P6100 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Ztt P6100 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Ztt P6100 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Ztt P6100
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Ztt P6100 hard reset ::
Hard Reset ZTT P6100 First method:
- Power off the phone.
- Next turn on the device.
- Choose emergency dial, and type this: *983*22387#
- Select from the menu Erase Everything.
- Well done!
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Now from the home screen choose: Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Then your handset will reboots.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Ztt P6100 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Ztt P6100 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem