Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j
- 5 How to Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j ::
Step By Step How to Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j hard reset ::
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S NX549J First method:
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the ZTE logo shows up on the screen.
- Then choose Wipe option by tappinng the screen
- In the next step from the available options select Format Data.
- Next, type “yes” to confirm it.
- When the wipe will be completed select Reboot System.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
- At first, turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- After that, go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then choose the Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Select OK if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini – Wipe All Data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini – Bypass Pattern Lock and Password
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Zte Nubia Z11 Mini S Nx549j recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem