Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Xolo Play 8x 1200 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Xolo Play 8x 1200 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Xolo Play 8x 1200
- 5 How to Format Xolo Play 8x 1200 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Xolo Play 8x 1200 ::
Step By Step How to Format Xolo Play 8x 1200 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Xolo Play 8x 1200 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Xolo Play 8x 1200 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Xolo Play 8x 1200 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Xolo Play 8x 1200 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Xolo Play 8x 1200 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Xolo Play 8x 1200
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Xolo Play 8x 1200 hard reset ::
Hard Reset XOLO Play 8X-1200 First method:
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a while to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold Power button for a couple of moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the phone vibrates and start holding the Volume Up.
- Release the Volume Up as soon as the device goes black.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- After a while accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Volume Up rocker.
- That’s all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
- First of all, switch on the device by using the Power key.
- Then from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- After that, open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Xolo Q1000 OPUS Eazy Youtube
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 – Erase all data by Factory Reset
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Xolo Play 8x 1200 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Xolo Play 8x 1200 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem