Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g
- 5 How to Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g ::
Step By Step How to Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g hard reset ::
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 2 Prime 4G First method:
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data“. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes“.
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.
- Start by switching on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 – remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 – factory reset by Android settings
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4g recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem