Article Contents ::
Step By Step How to Format Wink World Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Wink World hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Wink World befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Wink World after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Wink World for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Wink World Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Wink World
Soft Reset WINK World First method:
- Start by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Then from the menu which should appear on the screen choose Power Off and then tap OK.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Finally, hold down the Power key again to turn the device back on.
- Remove the back cover and the battery for a couple of seconds.
- After about 5 seconds put the battery and the cover back in.
- Turn on the phone by holding the Power button.
Soft Reset WINK Uno – Open the Back Cover and Remove the Battery
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
How to Format Wink World hard reset ::
Hard Reset WINK World First method:
- Turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Wink logo appears on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Volume Up rocker.
- That’s all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch on the device.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard Reset WINK Uno – how to perform Factory Reset
Hard Reset WINK Uno – wipe your device by Recovery Mode
Warning! for Format & Reset Wink World ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Wink World recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem