Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Polaroid Lineage Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Polaroid Lineage Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Polaroid Lineage
- 5 How to Format Polaroid Lineage hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Polaroid Lineage ::
Step By Step How to Format Polaroid Lineage Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Polaroid Lineage hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Polaroid Lineage befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Polaroid Lineage after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Polaroid Lineage for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Polaroid Lineage Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Polaroid Lineage
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Polaroid Lineage hard reset ::
Hard Reset POLAROID Lineage First method:
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- First of all, make sure that your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Polaroid Lineage ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Polaroid Lineage recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem