Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim
- 5 WARNING !
- 6 How to Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim hard reset ::
- 7 WARNING !
- 8 Warning! for Format & Reset Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim ::
Step By Step How to Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim
Soft Reset NOKIA Lumia 630 Dual SIM First method:
- At first, remove the back cover and the battery for a couple of seconds.
- Put the battery and the cover back in.
- Switch on the phone using the Power button.
- If the display is off, press the Power to power it back on..
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down button at the same time for a short while.
- Congratulations! The device should vibrate and reboot.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
How to Format Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim hard reset ::
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 630 Dual SIM First method:
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds until you feel a vibration.
- As soon as you feel the vibration, immediately hold down the Volume Down once more.
- You may release held key when the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Then use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up – > Volume Down-> Power – > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
- If your phone is switched off, press the Power Button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to the Main Menu, find and select Windows Phone Settings.
- In the next step tap About.
- Finally, tap Reset your phone when asked phone to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 – how to wipe your phone
Hard Reset Microsoft Lumia 535 – factory reset tutorial in Lumia phones
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 by using the hardware buttons
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 820 by using the hardware buttons
Warning! for Format & Reset Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem