Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Htc S522 Maple Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Htc S522 Maple Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Htc S522 Maple
- 5 How to Format Htc S522 Maple hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Htc S522 Maple ::
Step By Step How to Format Htc S522 Maple Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Htc S522 Maple hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Htc S522 Maple befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Htc S522 Maple after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Htc S522 Maple for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Htc S522 Maple Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Htc S522 Maple
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Htc S522 Maple hard reset ::
Hard Reset HTC S522 Maple First Method:
- Firstly, switch off your phone by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up button.
- While holding these buttons push the Power key for a short while.
- Release these buttons when your phone turns on and shows a text screen.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping the Send button.
- After a while click the Send button once more in order to restat your phone.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- Start by turning on your phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the enxt step from the Home Screen go to Settings.
- Then select All Settings and tap System.
- Choose Clear Storage, enter following code “1234”.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping Yes.
- Congratulations! The hard reset is done.
HTC Snap Hard Reset
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Htc S522 Maple ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Htc S522 Maple recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem