Article Contents ::
Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Samsung Gear Smartwatch hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Samsung Gear Smartwatch hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- Samsung Gear Smartwatch hard reset
- force reset Reset the device (press and hold POWER button for 8-10 seconds)
Format Samsung Gear Smartwatch hard reset or reset Gear Smartwatch:
- Try this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch : Enter *2767*3855#.
- We need to start recovery menu on your Samsung gear smartwatch for that
- PRESS AND HOLD Power button on the side of the watch
- Turn the phone off.
- Now we see the Samsung Gear live logo,
- Now just swipe across the LCD screen from the Top left corner to the Bottom right corner.
- Now Swipe down from the top of the screen to the bottom twice,Now select Recovery
- To Enter now just swipe to the right
- Swipe again down multiple times till get the –> Yes — delete all user data
- Select YES — delete all user data with VOLUME DOWN and then press Power
- Note: If the device is ON, then press for 10-15 sec. to reboot the device.
- After format, press Power again to reboot phone. (select reboot system now)
- It’s all your responsibility to reset your Format Samsung Gear Smartwatchwe are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
- If your Gear Smartwatch is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold for 8-10 seconds.
- The device will reboot automatically.
- If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings → tap Settings → Reset Gear → Reset..
- If you reset your device to the factory defaults with SD card encryption setting enabled, the device will not be able to read your encrypted files. Disable this setting before resetting the device.
That’s all now the How to Unlock and Format Samsung Gear Smartwatch hard reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem