Post Contents List
Step By Step Tutorial How to Update AT&T Galaxy Note Official UCLF6 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the FormatSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » RootUpdate AT&THow to Format Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 hard reset Code. Read more ... » GalaxyHow to Format Samsung A997 Rugby III hard reset Code. Read more ... » NoteSamsung Android for Galaxy, Note and Tab Series Secret Codes. Read more ... » Official UCLF6 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware soft resetSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » or hard resetSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » CodeSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your RootHow to Root Micromax Canvas Fun A63. Read more ... » UpdateHow to Install clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2. Read more ... » AT&T Galaxy NoteHow to Format Samsung Galaxy Note 800 N8010 hard reset Code. Read more ... » For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root Update AT&T Galaxy Note soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format Update & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or UnlockSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » your How to Root Update AT&T Galaxy Note phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory ResetHow to Format Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080,i9082,Premier hard reset Code. Read more ... »“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Update AT&T Galaxy Note hard reset isn’t responding
How to Update AT&T Galaxy Note Official UCLF6
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LGHow to Root LG Optimus L3 E400. Read more ... » device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Download and Install USB drivers for AT&T Galaxy Note from here.
- Steps and Procedure to Root LG Optimus L3 E400:
- Download the stock UCLF6 firmware ROM Package from here to your PC. File name is I717UCLF6_I717ATTLF6_ATT.zip and size will be 674 MB.
- Step 2::
- Once download is finished Extract it by using WinZip or WinRAR. Once extraction is done you will get I717UCLF6_I717ATTLF6_ATT.tar.md5.
- Download Odin3 v1.85 flash tool from here to your Computer.
- Now just Run the Odin3 v1.85.exe application in PC or Laptop.
- While Turn off your AT&T Galaxy Note device to enter into download mode :: by press and holding the both Volume Down Key and Power button together until warning message appears on your screen. Now, leave the buttons.
- Connect your AT&T Galaxy Note to your computer via USB data cable while Odin is open. When connection is done, then ID: COM section under Odin window turns yellow color. If it don’t, that means your device is not detected so try to reconnect it.
- In Odin tool, Click PDA tab, select the I717UCLF6_I717ATTLF6_ATT.tar.md5 file, which you have got after the extraction of zip file in step 2.
- Now click the ‘Start’ button to start updating the firmware. After the completion of the process, your Galaxy Note will reboot automatically and PASS with green colormessage will appears on the screen
- Once again, boot into recovery mode. For that press and hold Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously . Select the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ :: It will delete all your information so backup all important stuff.
- Now just reboot all done .
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, successfully Update AT&T Galaxy Note Official UCLF6 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware update hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem.