Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step Tutorial How to Format All Nokia C-Series Mobiles hard reset Code ::
- 2 Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- 3 Complete Nokia C-Series All Mobile List ::
- 4 How to Format All Nokia C-Series Mobiles All hard reset Code
- 5 Warning! for Format & Reset
- 6 Nokia C-Series hard reset
- 7 Nokia C-Series Master reset for Nokia C-Series Mobiles
Step By Step Tutorial How to Format All Nokia C-Series Mobiles hard reset Code ::
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Nokia C-Series soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Nokia C-Series For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Nokia C-Series soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Complete Nokia C-Series All Mobile List ::
Nokia C-series, C1-01, C2-00, C2-01, C2-02, C2-03, C2-05, C2-06, C3, C3-01, C5, C5-03, C6, C6-01, C7,
How to Format All Nokia C-Series Mobiles All hard reset Code
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Nokia C-Series phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Nokia C-Series hard reset isn’t responding
Nokia C-Series hard reset
Nokia C-Series Master reset for Nokia C-Series Mobiles
- 1)Enter Code:: *#7370#, then enter 12345 (This is the default security code unless the user has changed it) and then Yes.
- Some Nokia phone can be reset via this menu option Press menu button or enter Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore > YES
- The phone then wipes all apps and phonebook contacts on the internal memory.
- Press and hold * + call + 3 + power on for 8-10 sec (e.g. C1-01, C2-00, C2-01, C5-03, C6, C6-01, C7,etc. )
- Nokia C6-00 hard reset
- With the phone turned off, press both CALL + END +CAMERA keys together.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, All Nokia C-Series hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem.