SamsungInstall Facebook Home APK on any Android Devices No Need to Root. Read more ... » tv remote control app for iPhone,ipodBest Audio and Video compressor and Converter Software Allok 3GP PSP MP4 iPod. Read more ... » & ipadApple iPhone 5 hard reset. Read more ... » on the iTunes App Store
Samsung’s Latest TV Remote app for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch With Wi-Fi on the iTunes App Store
|Samsung tv remote control app for iPhone,ipod & ipad on the iTunes App Store|
The Samsung has launched an remote control applications for iphonesApple iPhone 5 hard reset. Read more ... »,ipod touchs and ipads by the appleMacBook Air Mac OS X Lion with Thunderbolt. Read more ... » app store.
- Firstly, you need to have Wi-Fi in their TVs or buy a USB Wi-Fi dongle separately from Samsung and secondly this samsung’s remote control app will work with 2010 TV Models with Internet@TV only.
- Using this remote control application,you can control your television from the comfort of your media player.
|The Samsung has launched an remote control applications for iphones,ipod touchs and ipad|
spatial features of samsung remote control application –
- Using this application you can control your television by using wifi.
- this application is totaly free and you do not need payHow to Pay Vodafone Bill Online by debit card or using credit card. Read more ... » for the apple app store.
- It allows basic remote control functions by connecting to the onscreen controls
- You can also use it as a keyboard or even to play games when using internet tv.
- or operating it via gestures to change the volume/channel with the help of accelerometer after touching the screen.
- But this samsung remote control application has the following requirements,
- Your tv must have wifi or you have to purchase an wifi dongle from samsung.
- It mostly works in all televisions with Internet tv from 2010.Some tv’s of 2009 also have this function.
|Samsung tv remote control app for iphones,ipod & ipad with wi-fi|
Below is one of the users comment on samsung remote application,
Itunes link detail how to use it
- The TV must be a SAMSUNG 2010 version (denoted by C in the series descriptor, screen shot is UN55C900 ie the UN55B900 will not work).
|Samsung tv remote control app for iphones,ipod & ipad|
- The key is before touching your iPhone/itouch
- use the remote that came with your TV and go into the setup menu
- The pairing on the app to the TV was seamless.
- Make sure your cat5e network connection to the Samsung TV is working and you have the latest software on the TV.
- Select the gear icon and the very last entry is Wireless Remote, make sure that is turned on.
- use the remote that came with your TV and you are done (instructions above state that the cat5e tv connection must be on the same router as your iPhone wifi…
- Goto you iPhone app and select the TV Remote app, it will auto discover your TV and then the TV will prompt if you want to accept the autodiscover,
- the cat5e is connected to a router that is connected to another router with built-in wireless but I guess technically that is on the same NETWORK).
- this is not so difficult just connect all tv and iPhone with same network by same router. and the application will do the rest automatically.