SamsungHow to Get More Ram on Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 ICS ROM. Read more ... » tv remote control app for iPhone,ipodBest Audio and Video compressor and Converter Software Allok 3GP PSP MP4 iPod. Read more ... » & ipadApple iPhone 5 hard reset. Read more ... » on the iTunes App Store
Samsung’s Latest TV Remote app for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch With Wi-Fi on the iTunes App Store
|Samsung tv remote control app for iPhone,ipod & ipad on the iTunes App Store|
The Samsung has launched an remote control applications for iphonesApple iPhone 5c iOS6 Soft reset and Hard reset. Read more ... »,ipod touchs and ipads by the appleMacBook Air Mac OS X Lion with Thunderbolt. Read more ... » app store.
- Firstly, you need to have Wi-Fi in their TVs or buy a USB Wi-Fi dongle separately from Samsung and secondly this samsung’s remote control app will work with 2010 TV Models with Internet@TV only.
- Using this remote control application,you can control your television from the comfort of your media player.
|The Samsung has launched an remote control applications for iphones,ipod touchs and ipad|
spatial features of samsung remote control application —
- Using this application you can control your television by using wifi.
- this application is totaly free and you do not need payHow to Pay Vodafone Bill Online by debit card or using credit card. Read more ... » for the apple app store.
- It allows basic remote control functions by connecting to the onscreen controls
- You can also use it as a keyboard or even to play games when using internet tv.
- or operating it via gestures to change the volume/channel with the help of accelerometer after touching the screen.
- But this samsung remote control application has the following requirements,
- Your tv must have wifi or you have to purchase an wifi dongle from samsung.
- It mostly works in all televisions with Internet tv from 2010.Some tv’s of 2009 also have this function.
|Samsung tv remote control app for iphones,ipod & ipad with wi-fi|
Below is one of the users comment on samsung remote application,
Itunes link detail how to use it
- The TV must be a SAMSUNG 2010 version (denoted by C in the series descriptor, screen shot is UN55C900 ie the UN55B900 will not work).
|Samsung tv remote control app for iphones,ipod & ipad|
- The key is before touching your iPhone/itouch
- use the remote that came with your TV and go into the setup menu
- The pairing on the app to the TV was seamless.
- Make sure your cat5e network connection to the Samsung TV is working and you have the latest software on the TV.
- Select the gear icon and the very last entry is Wireless Remote, make sure that is turned on.
- use the remote that came with your TV and you are done (instructions above state that the cat5e tv connection must be on the same router as your iPhone wifi…
- Goto you iPhone app and select the TV Remote app, it will auto discover your TV and then the TV will prompt if you want to accept the autodiscover,
- the cat5e is connected to a router that is connected to another router with built-in wireless but I guess technically that is on the same NETWORK).
- this is not so difficult just connect all tv and iPhone with same network by same router. and the application will do the rest automatically.