Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Samsung ATIV S NEO soft reset hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Samsung ATIV S NEO soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Samsung ATIV S NEO For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formated Samsung ATIV S NEO soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Format Samsung Galaxy ATIV S NEO soft reset hard reset Code
- Reset Galaxy Young : Charge your phone battery 100% fully.
- Press the Volume Down Key + Power Key for 8-12 seconds
- (or Press Volume UP + MENU + POWER on.)
- Now the screen booting with an exclamation mark ” ! “ broken android icon ,then release the volume down key
- Select wipe data / Factory reset and confirm. All data will be lost!
- If your device has fatal errors or hang-ups, or freezes, you may need to reset the device to regain functionality.
- Reset the device: press and hold POWER/Lock button for 8-10 seconds, then release it.
- Settings > Location and security > Clear storage:
- this will Erase the credential contents from the device and also reset the password.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung ATIV S NEO :
- Try This method this works most of Samsung might work with Neo
- Turn off the phone. Press the Volume Down Key + Power Key to turn on the device
- Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy
- all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
- When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device to prevent misuse of your personal information.
Samsung Galaxy ATIV S NEO hard reset
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Format Samsung ATIV S NEO soft reset hard reset we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Samsung ATIV S NEO soft reset hard reset isn’t responding
- If your Samsung ATIV S NEO device is or has fatal errors or frozen and unresponsive, press and hold for 8-10 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
- If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select
- Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Samsung ATIV S NEO hard reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem