Nokia Secret Codes Nokia Mobile hidden Codes list to do all the secret things
|Nokia Secret Codes Nokia Mobile hidden|
- Nokia Secret Codes On the main screen on your Nokia mobile phone type THESE CODES FOR spatial functions to activate–
Some Useful Nokia Mobile Codes List
- Code Description
- *#06# Display the IMEI (GSM standard)
- *#0000# Display the firmware version and date (with variant info on S40 second edition or newer)
- *#9990# Says “Bluetooth Test Mode” on Symbian models; accepts without any messages and Bluetooth behaves abnormally on non-Symbian ones (models with build-in Bluetooth radio, activate first to use)
- *#bta0# Display the Bluetooth MAC address (models with build-in Bluetooth radio
- *#pcd0# Deactivate the GPRS PCCCH support (early GPRS models)
- *#res0wallet# Reset the mobile wallet (models with mobile wallet)
- *#res0# Soft-format the memory (Symbian models only)
- *#rst0# Reset to factory defaults, confirmation required (DCT4 or newer)
- *#sim0clock# Display the SIM clock status (DCT3 only), activate first to show address)
- *#mac0wlan# Display the WLAN MAC address (models with build-in Wi-fi radio)
- *#opr0logo# Clear the operator logo (3310 and 3330 only)
- *#pca0# Activate the GPRS PCCCH support (early GPRS models)
- *#ssn0# Display the manufacturing serial number (mid-range and premium DCT3, basically all DCT4 and BB5 non-Symbian models)
- *#war0anty# Display the manufacturing and repair info (no exit on DCT3)
- or total talk time on Symbian modelsNote: many of NOKIA S40 firmware releases since 2009 disable this code
- *hra0# Enable HR encoding (pre-2003 models)
- #hra0# Disable HR encoding (pre-2003 models)
- *efr0# Enable EFR encoding (pre-2003 models)
- #efr0# Disable EFR encoding (pre-2003 models)
- #pw+1234567890+n# Display the SIM lock status: (pre-2003 models)n = 1: provider lockn = 2: network lockn = 3: country lockn = 4: SIM lockn# n = 1..999: recall the number stored in the SIM location n (DCT3, DCT4, BB5 models)
|Nokia Mobile hidden Codes list|
Nokia Code List 1–
- *#67705646# This will clear the LCD display(operator logo).
- *#0000# To view software version.
- *#2820# To show Bluetooth device address.
- *#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
- *#7780# reset to factory settings.
- *#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
- #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
Nokia Code List 2–
- *#92702689# takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
- 1. Displays Serial Number.
- 2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
- 3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
- 4. Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000)
- 5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
|Nokia Secret Codes Nokia Mobile hidden Codes list to do all the secret things|
Nokia Code List 3–
- *#3370# Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
Nokia Code List 4–
- *#3370* (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
- *#4720# Half Rate Codec activation.
- *#4720* Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
Nokia Code List 5–
If you forgot LOCK code for Nokia S60 phone,
- Then use this secret code reset: *#7370925538#Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C,then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
resets security code for Nokia S60
*#7328748263373738# . Now the Default security code is 12345
You can also like these Unlock Codes for Nokia Series 60 and Nokia Series 40 ::
- Nokia Series 40 All hard reset Code
- Nokia Series 60 All hard reset Code
- How to Format All Nokia Asha-Series Mobiles hard reset Code
- How to Format All Nokia N-Series Mobiles hard reset Code
- How to Format All Nokia E-Series Mobiles hard reset Code
- How to Format All Nokia C-Series Mobiles hard reset Code
- How to Format All Nokia 1000-Series Mobiles hard reset Code
- How to Format All Nokia X-Series Mobiles hard reset Code
- How to Format All Nokia 6000-Series Mobiles hard reset Code
- Nokia Secret Codes Nokia Mobile hidden Codes list to do all the secret things