How Nokia Lumia 820 hard reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Hard Reset Lumia 820 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- It is impossible to recover your data from your Nokia Lumia 820 after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Now Lumia 820 hard reset Process ::
- mobile codes for nokia, nokia codes
- With the phone turned off.
- Press and hold the power key until it vibrates.
- after press and hold the down key volume till the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, release the button and input this combination.
Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
- It’s all your responsibility to reset your Nokia Lumia 820 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
Do the following:
- Switch the phone off, and remove the battery. After about a minute, put the battery back in, and switch the phone on.
- Update your phone software.
- Reset your phone. This restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps you’ve purchased and downloaded.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > about > reset your phone.
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 820
That’s all now the format, root, unlock, Nokia Lumia 820 Windows 7 hard reset Code for your dual SIM or Single SIM device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem .