How to perfectly jailbreak AppleMacBook Air Mac OS X Lion with Thunderbolt. Read more ... » TV 2G.ios step by step guide
After all at last Chrnoc Dev team develop GreenPoisOn RC 6 perfect untethered jailbreak too for iOS 4.2.1 for all Apple TV 2G.ios hacker pod2g with updated the readme file confirming that Apple TV2 can perfectaly jailbreak using this latest greenpois0n RC6
How to perfectaly jailbreak Apple TV 2G.ios
- 1. Download Greenppis0n RC6
- 2. Download iOS 4.2.6 for Apple TV 2G
- 3. MicroUSB cable to connect Apple TV 2 to MacMacBook Air Mac OS X Lion with Thunderbolt. Read more ... »
How to Untethered perfect Jailbreak Apple TV 2G iOS 4.2.1 step by step guide
- First you have to Make sure that you have updated Apple TV 2 to iOS 4.2.1 via iTunes, better to check for updates through software updateHow to Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Sony Xperia S LT26i Firmware. Read more ... » located in Apple menu.
- . Now Start Greenpois0n RC6 and click on Yes when it prompts for Apple TV 2G Jailbreak.
- Follow onscreen instructions to put Apple TV 2G in DFU mode,
- Connect your AppleTV using a micro-USB cable (leave power disconnected),
- then hold both button ‘MENU’ and ‘PLAY/PAUSE’ for 7 seven seconds , this action put your Apple TV 2 in DFU mode.
- Once your Apple TV 2G is in DFU mode ,then click on Jailbreak Button on Greenpois0n RC6 and let it complete the rest of the jailbreak process.
- After you see “Jailbreak Complete” message, keep plugged your device with PCTop 5 Ultimate Free Products from Microsoft. Read more ... » via USB cable for atleast 40 seconds.
- Enjoy a untethered jailbroken Apple TV 2G. Now you can installHow to Format Samsung ATIV TAB hard reset Windows 8 recovery. Read more ... » third party softwares.
- If there anything goes wrong, restore to fresh stock iOS 4.2.1 (iOS 4.1.1) firmware and retry.
- This guide is posted for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any type of damage.
- That’s all, if you have followed above steps properly your Apple TV 2G will be jailbroken on iOS 4.2.1.