Step By Step Tutorial How to Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 With CyanogenMod 9 Firmware Rom
Cautions Before The Root, Format , Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 With CyanogenMod 9 Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 With CyanogenMod ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- Cyanogen Mod 9 will give you maximum potential that you can enjoy a lot and able to see hidden settings
- By this CyanogenMod 9 Firmware Rom software you can install Android 4.0 Ice Scream Sandwich ICS OS on Galaxy Ace
- Below you can see the phone status from which firmware and kernel it was running and how much ram will be going to be use in this ROM.
- In the previews version have some bugs which are solved in this version. (i.e Camera working in New ROM) and one more think is important that is this ROM can be installed only on rooted devices go to this article for how to root galaxy ace.
Main Features of CyanogenMod 9 ROM
- With this ROM you can enjoy new futures like boot,
- Cyanogen Mod settings (not all, it’s not fully merged by CyanogenMod team, not my fault),
- GSM (phone/messages/GPRS/EDGE/3G),
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HW Acceleration (full), Sound, Headphones,
- GPS. All sensors like (proximity, rotation etc),
- Facebook sync, Buttons backlight,
- GMail fully works, Browser fully works, ICS keyboard Games.
- Market (now you can download all apps available for Gio with GB),
- Fixed animations (now it looks so good),
Warning! for Root Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 With CyanogenMod 9 Firmware Rom phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Root Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 With CyanogenMod 9 Firmware Rom hard reset isn’t responding
Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 With CyanogenMod 9 Firmware Rom
- Step 1. Download the zip file for the ICS CM9 from here. Click Download.
- The file ( Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-ICS-CM9-Beta-8.zip ) file which was 125mb file size.
- Click Download and save it on your PC.
- Step 2. Now connect the smartphone to your computer and then move the above firmware zip on the phone’s SDcard.
- Now disconnect the device from the PC and then proceed and power off the phone.
- Step 3 Enter into recovery mode when the phone is OFF by pressing and holding the (menu center button + power button) together. In case it boots into normal mode, then you should repeat the action.
Note please follow this. Once you entered into Clockworkmod recovery you must do both wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition before installing the firmware zip file from the SD card.
- Step 4 When Clockmod Recovery shows it main screen you need to select the option that says ‘install zip from sdcard’ and then ‘choose zip from sdcard’. Select the zip file you’ve moved at step 2 and then confirm the installation of the new firmware files.
- Step 5 When the update is complete you need to get back to the main recovery menu and select ‘reboot system now’.
- Please note that your phone will perform its first boot this might take a while before loading all the apps and the Android ICS home screen.
- However, in case the first boot take too long to load it means that something went wrong and you will need to repeat all the above steps.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update on Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 CyanogenMod 9 Firmware hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem