Post Contents List
Step By Step Tutorial How to Root Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S Unlock Bootloader
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the FormatSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » RootHow to Jailbreak / Unlock Windows Phone 7 (Omnia 7) with ChevronWP7 Unlocker Step by step Guide. Read more ... » GalaxySamsung Android for Galaxy, Note and Tab Series Secret Codes. Read more ... » Nexus/Nexus S UnlockSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » BootloaderWhat is Rooting and Benefits of Rooting. Read more ... » CWM RecoveryHow to Install clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2. Read more ... » soft resetSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » or hard resetSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » CodeSamsung Secret Codes ALL SAMSUNG SECRET CODES NEW Hidden Codes part -1. Read more ... » Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S Unlock BootloaderHow To Root Xiaomi Mi3. Read more ... » CWM Recovery For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory ResetHow to Format Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080,i9082,Premier hard reset Code. Read more ... »“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web updateApple iPad mini Updating Soft reset and Hard reset . Read more ... ».
- If your Format How to Root Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery hard reset isn’t responding
Supported Phone Variants:
- Samsung Nexus S: Nexus S GSM, Nexus S 4G, models I9020T, I9023, I9020A
- Galaxy Nexus: Galaxy Nexus GSM, Verizon and Sprint Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE models
How to Format Root Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S Unlock Bootloader Mobiles
- Root and install custom clockworkmod CWM recovery to flash roms on Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S.
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from
- Navigate to the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ to Enable the USB Debugging option.
- Download the One Click Root Toolkit zip link from here to you PC. (File Name: sabra-root-toolkit-v3.5.zip Size: 22.23 MB)
- extract the zip file to find its contents in a single folder if your device drivers is not installed then just go to drivers folder and installHow to Format Samsung ATIV TAB hard reset Windows 8 recovery. Read more ... » Manually
- Open the folder there you will get one file name with root.exe. Double click and Run the application in the PC. A command prompt window will be opened and it will ask you press any key to continue..
- Now Just connect your Galaxy Nexus device to the Computer via USB data cable and press key to proceed to further step.
- Now you need to specify your device model based on options. I selected Galaxy Nexus GSM because right now this device. For selecting the Galaxy Nexus GSM type 1 in the keyboard or 2, 3, as your model .
- step, it will show you two options
- 1. Locked devise :: If not unlocked
- 2. Unlocked. for :: If your Galaxy Nexus GSMdevice is unlocked already.
- Step :: now device will be rooted by installing SuperSU app. Select option 2 here.
- It will root and install clockworkmodHow to Install clockworkmod recovery on Redmi 2. Read more ... » recovery on the device.
- After completion of rooting the device will reboot as usual.
For confirm if device is rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access.
That’s all now the format,root,Bootloader unlock, Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S Unlock Bootloader hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem