Step-by-step Tutorial : Root Xiaomi Redmi 2
Why we Need to Root Our Phone ::
Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Mobile is Make it possible to updates all latest software or third party packs install to your mobile possible SuperGeekForum Presents the Routing tutorial about Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 2
Rooting Warning Note:
- SuperGeek is not responsible for any kind of damage to you or your phone etc.
- If anything happens to your device we won’t responsible for that damage.
- Rooting will voids the warranty of the device.
- Do it as your own risk by following below steps carefully.
- Make sure that you have backup the data, because rooting this process is going to clear all data from your device.
Step : Requirements for Root process :
Root Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Download the Recovery Rooting Kit for Redmi 2 zip file it has friver for pc, extract the zip in the folder.
- double click, and install, MiPhone20140509.exe.
- First of all go to the article
- Copy the file named UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.40.zip ( from Rooting Kit zip) to your phone’s internal memory.
- Now power off the Redmi 2 and press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously till the screen powers on.
- Now Select the Recovery option to boot into the recovery mode.
- Now in the clockworkmod recovery on your Redmi 2.
- Scroll down to the Install zip option >> then select the choose zip from /sdcard option, then the 0/ and finally select the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.40.zip file that we copied to the Redmi 2’s internal storage.
- Now just Select Yes – install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.40.zip to confirm the installation.
- Now reboot system now
- Note: If the recovery says something like Root access probably lost. Fix?, select the Yes – fix root option.