Article Contents ::
Step-by-step Tutorial : Root Xiaomi Mi3
Why we Need to Root Our Phone ::
Rooting your Xiaomi Mi3 Mobile is Make it possible to updates all latest software or third party packs install to your mobile possible SuperGeekForum Presents the Routing tutorial about Rooting Xiaomi Mi3 You also like to read what-is-rooting-and-benefits-of-rooting All question about rooting .
Rooting Warning Note:
- SuperGeek is not responsible for any kind of damage to you or your phone etc.
- If anything happens to your device we won’t responsible for that damage.
- Rooting will voids the warranty of the device.
- Do it as your own risk by following below steps carefully.
- Make sure that you have backup the data, because rooting this process is going to clear all data from your device.
Step : Requirements for Root process :
Root Xiaomi Mi3
- Download the rooting update.zip file
- Now Copy this zip file to the root of your Xiaomi Mi3’s sd card.
- Now go to Menu > Select update package and then select the update.zip
- Now the confirmation message asking you to confirm whether you want to reboot your phone to complete the update.
- Press the reboot now thats all.
- Your phone is rooted now
- Download root checker app Play Store to confirm that your phone is now rooted.