Step By Step Tutorial How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Root LG Optimus L3 E400 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root LG Optimus L3 E400 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root LG Optimus L3 E400soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400 hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root LG Optimus L3 E400 Mobiles
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Download and Install USB drivers for LG Optimus L3 E400 in PC from here.
- Steps and Procedure to Root LG Optimus L3 E400:
- 1. Download the rooting script tool for your specific Operating System OS. Choose the one you use Linux/OSX from here and Windows from here.
- 2. Once download is finished extract the zip file with WinZip or WinRAR on your PC.
- 3. After extraction is completed. Open the folder there you will see a file name with run.bat.
- 4. You need to run the file ‘run.bat’ on Windows by double clicking it. A dialog window will be opened it prompts you to connect the device to PC.
- Then, you need to connect your LG Optimus L3 E400 to the Computer via USB data cable.
- Now just Press any key to continue for starting the rooting process.
- Note: In case you are using Linux Operating System or OSX then you need to execute ‘run.sh’ file using the terminal.
- Once the file has been executed successfully your LG optimus L3 E400 device will reboot and you can see superuser SU icon will appear in apps list.
For confirm if device is rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, All LG Optimus L3 E400 hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem.