Step By Step Tutorial How to Root HTC Desire C Android 4.0 ICS
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Root HTC Desire C Android soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root HTC Desire C Android 4.0 ICS For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root HTC Desire C Android 4.0 ICS soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root HTC Desire C phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root HTC Desire C Android 4.0 ICS hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root HTC Desire C Android 4.0 ICS Mobiles
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and HTC device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- on your HTC Desire C >> Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Make sure that HTC Desire C USB device drivers will be installed in PC.
- Note: If you are using retail device then you must visit http://supergeekforum.org/how-to-root-htc-desire-c-all-in-one-unlock-bootloader/ and follow the instructions there to unlock the bootloader.
- Download superboot r1 zip file from here to PC. After downloading is completed extract the file using either WinZip or WinRAR.
- Now put the HTC Desire C in bootloader mode. For that, you need to turn off the device. Again press and hold the Volume Up as well as Volume Down buttons simultaneously and then press the Power button.
- Once the device is entered into the bootloader mode. Go the extracted folder which you already done in Step 1.
- Once enter into folder there you get a file name called install-superboot-windows.bat. Look at below image.
- Run the install-superboot-windows.bat file by double clicking it. A small window will be opened it indicates you connect the device to PC. Once device is connected the flashing root process will be going to start.
- After task is completed the device will rebooted automatically and it will be boot into Android OS.
- Congratulations! You have you have now successfully rooted your HTC Desire C with Superboot.
For confirm if device is rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, All HTC Desire C Android 4.0 ICS hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem