Step By Step Tutorial How to Root Format Nokia N900 hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Nokia Nokia N900 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Nokia N900 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Nokia N900 Soft Reset,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root Nokia N900 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root Nokia N900 hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root Nokia N900 Mobiles
- Download and install Maemo 5 Flasher (Appropriate for your PC operating System – these instructions are for windows so download the windows one)
- Click maemo-dev-env-downloads
- Download PR 1.2 and eMMC content. You’ll need your IMEI
- Click ev.nokia.com/nokia
- RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.19-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin << Global Release (Will vary depending on which one you download)
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Move both .bin files to C:Program Filesmaemoflasher-3.5
- Turn off N900. Connect MicroUSB cable but not N900. Whilst holding “U” on N900′s keyboard, attach to MicroUSB.
- The Nokia logo will appear and a USB icon in top right corner. Do not at any point disconnect the cable or restart N900 until step 9.
- On the PC, click Start>Run>CMD. You’ll see a black box appear.
- Type or copy and paste
- cdprogram filesmaemoflasher-3.5
- Type of copy and paste PR1.2 >>
- flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.19-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f
- note, the file name will differ slightly with each PR1.2 regional variant. The above is for global version.
- Wait until it says “CMT Flashed successfully”.
- Now copy and paste
- flasher-3.5 -FRX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin -f –R
- Wait for it to finish it’s thing.
- You’ll know it’s finished when it says
- “Flashed successfully…..”
- N900 will attempt to restart If hasn’t restart it manually.
- Congratulations, you are now on PR1.2 / Have hard reset N900.
- Restore your backup! For media files and whatnot, just drag and drop back to N900 from your PC.
- For contacts/bookmarks/settings/applications list, go to N900 backup app and restore. It’ll take a minute or two depending on size of backup and manually restart.
Now it show you an app list of previously installed apps and will ask you want to reinstall. select as needs. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, All Nokia N900 hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem