Step by step guide How to Recover Data from Formatted Hard Disk and Delete Partition
There are many tools available for this work, but I likes most is EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard ,
this is one of the finest Recovery solution for all kind of deleted and formatted disks ,even the deleted partition are completely recovered by this software,
Main features of this EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard
- the most important feature of this EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard is that this wizard recover all your files with the same name folder , location, directory, completely,
- i tried this software many times and this works fine always, even in my double formatted and recreated partition disk, recovered by this very beautifully,
- very quick recovery of permanently deleted files with one touch button, without any extra effort,
Now How to recover Disk lost data by EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard step by step
- Open the Software and select what kind of data recovered ,
deleted files recover,
- this option is for recovery all files permanently deleted
- by this you can recover all the deleted files by single step
- this option is useful if you formatted your Hard disk, because in formatted disk data table are deleted and it is not possible by just underlet them.
- this is the most comprehensive option of this software, this will recover all your previous partition of Hard disk completely,
- by this option you can recover any selected previous partition or complete Hard disk to recover.
- after selecting the recovery mode now select the partition or disk from which files to be recovered,
- just select the partition and click next.
- now just click the ok button and after that click next, and all filed will be shown in next windowsHow to customaries u torrent. Read more ... »,
- now just select the file and folder which you wants to recover,
- after selecting the folder, there are the files of that folder will be opened in the adjacent window,
- select the box of file to be recovered.
- now just select the target folder for recovered files,
- the important thing to remember in selecting the target folder is never ever select the same Disk partition in which the file was located before,
- because by selecting the same target the location in disk may conflict and your file may be corrupt ,or recovery unsuccessful,
- i suggest to use an external disk to be used as target for recovery files,
- now if you wants to recover more files to recover then select the , back to files list option,and you will be on the previous screen where you can select more files to recover.
- That’s all i hop this will be helped full for recovery of your lost data.