Step By Step Tutorial How to Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Sony Xperia Arc LT15i / Arc S LT18i Firmware
Cautions Before The Root, Format , Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Sony Xperia Arc LT15i / Arc S LT18i Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Sony Xperia Arc LT15i / Arc S LT18i For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Sony Xperia Arc LT15i / Arc S LT18i With ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Root Update Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update Sony Xperia Arc LT15i / Arc S LT18i With CyanogenMod 9 Firmware Rom phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Root Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update Update Sony Xperia Arc LT15i / Arc S LT18i Firmware hard reset isn’t responding
Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 With CyanogenMod 9 Firmware Rom
- Sony has released Official Final release of Android 4.0 ICS firmware for few of their devices Xperia Arc and Arc S
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Enable USB debugging in your Sony Xperia Arc / Arc S from the path “Settings > Applications >Development > USB debugging”
- Step 1.
- Install Flashtool for Both Phones
- 1. Download the Flashtool for windows OS edition v0.8.0.0 (MD5: 46E588451662ABA6D1B550FE89F87CDA) from here. The file name is flashtool-0.8.0.0-windows.exe and the size will be 129MB.
- 2. Install the flashtool software on C drive then you will get Folder like C:/flashtool.
- 3. Again you need to update latest flash tool files from here. Install and it will replace old files with new files in flash tools folder.
- 4. Now go to C:/FlashTool folder and open again drivers folder, then you will see Flashtool-drivers.exe.
- 5. Now, run “Flashtool-drivers”, you will see two options displaying “Arc-Play-Neo-Acro ADB Drivers” and “Flashmode Drivers”, select both the options to install the drivers on your PC. You will get one pop-up boxs on the screen; select the Install this Driver Anyway.
Steps and Procedure to Install Official Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) Firmware on Sony Xperia Arc / Arc S:
- 1. Download Official Android 4.0 ICS Firmware file from Here. The file name will be LT18i_4.1.A.0.562_Generic.ftf and file size will be 367MB.
- 2. Next copy the downloaded FTF file inside the c:Flashtoolfirmwares folder.
- 3. Now, click on “FlashTool.exe” to run the tool and select “Flash”option when it displays. Then you have to select “Flashmode” when a window will open and confirm your action by selecting “OK”.
- 4. Further, select your device model Sony Xperia Arc LT15i or Arc S LT18i. Tick marks all three options “No Final Verification Check, Wipe Data and Wipe Cache”.
- 5. Select “OK” to confirm your action.
- 6. Now, connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable and hold the “Back” key for a while. This will install Android 4.0 ICS Firmware automatically on your phone. Ignore if you get any errors while flashing.
- 7. After the installation has completed, disconnect your phone from the PC and reboot it.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Updated Sony Xperia Arc LT15i and Arc S LT18ihard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem.