Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Wiko Robby Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Wiko Robby Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Wiko Robby
- 5 Available options
- 6 How to Format Wiko Robby hard reset ::
- 7 WARNING !
- 8 Warning! for Format & Reset Wiko Robby ::
Step By Step How to Format Wiko Robby Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Wiko Robby hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Wiko Robby befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Wiko Robby after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Wiko Robby for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Wiko Robby Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Wiko Robby
How to Format Wiko Robby hard reset ::
Hard Reset WIKO Robby First method:
- First of all, switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Power rocker.
- That’s all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- in the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE M1 – bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Wiko Robby ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Wiko Robby recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem