Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62
- 5 How to Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Vodafone Smart Prime 62 ::
Step By Step How to Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Vodafone Smart Prime 62 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Vodafone Smart Prime 62 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Vodafone Smart Prime 62 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Vodafone Smart Prime 62 hard reset ::
Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart prime 6 First method:
- At the beginning switch the cell phone off by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Wait for the Recovery Mode to appear.
- In order to choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- First of all, make sure that your device is switched on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Vodafone Smart Prime 62 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Vodafone Smart Prime 62 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem