Step By Step How to Format Symphony W35 Xplorer Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Symphony W35 Xplorer hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Symphony W35 Xplorer befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Symphony W35 Xplorer after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Symphony W35 Xplorer for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Symphony W35 Xplorer Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Symphony W35 Xplorer
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Symphony W35 Xplorer hard reset ::
Hard Reset SYMPHONY W35 Xplorer First method:
- Power off your device.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Power button for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then you will see menu with options.
- Choose from this meny “Clear ems“.
- Switch off your device.
- Then press and hold together Power button + Volume Up.
- Now you will see Andoid logo.
- Press Menu key to see Recovery menu.
- From this menu choose option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Next confirm operation “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After that select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- From the Home screen select Menu.
- Now choose Settings -> Back up and reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Symphony W35 Xplorer ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Symphony W35 Xplorer recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem