Step By Step How to Format Safe Mode Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Safe Mode hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Safe Mode befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Safe Mode after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Safe Mode for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Safe Mode Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Safe Mode
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Safe Mode hard reset ::
Viewed 4112 times. Share Safe mode GOOGLE Pixel XL
How to enter Safe Mode in GOOGLE Pixel XL?
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Afterwards hold down the Power button one more time to turn the device back on.
- As soon as the Google logo appears on the screen start holding the Volume Down.
- Keep holding the Volume Down key until the device shows you Safe Mode at the bottom of the screen.
- Excellent! You are in the expected mode.
How to quit Safe Mode in GOOGLE Pixel XL?
- You have to use the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Wait until your phone is completly turned off.
- Finally, hold down Power key one more time in order to switch the device back on.
- Excellent! You are in the normal mode.
Like us on facebook!
How to reset VERYKOOL Wave S5019?
How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick Pro SL5560?
How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick III JR. s5524?
Warning! for Format & Reset Safe Mode ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Safe Mode recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem