Step By Step How to Format Ftm Mode Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Ftm Mode hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Ftm Mode befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Ftm Mode after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Ftm Mode for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Ftm Mode Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Ftm Mode
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Ftm Mode hard reset ::
Viewed 9034 times. Share FTM Mode ZTE Blade L3
- Start by turning off the phone.
- After that, hold down Volum Down and Power buttons together.
- Release held keys when you see “FTM” message on the phone’s screen.
- Now you should be in the expected mode.
* If you can’t enter FTM mode, turn the phone ON, dial *983*87274# and choose “only Diag”.
Like us on facebook!
How to reset VERYKOOL Wave S5019?
How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick Pro SL5560?
How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick III JR. s5524?
Warning! for Format & Reset Ftm Mode ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Ftm Mode recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem