Step By Step Tutorial How to Get More Ram on Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 ICS ROM
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Update Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root Update Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Update Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
What advantages of increasing ram on Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9
- Running multiple number of application at background.
- Games will run smooth without any lagging.
- Clear the ram memory to make your device faster.
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root Update Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 hard reset isn’t responding
Make sure that your custom rom is loaded with devil kernel or not. For that you can check Go to Settings->About Phone. Scroll down there you can see kernel version of present rom. Note: So if your custom rom is loaded with different kernel then you need to change it into devil kernel version.
How to Format Update Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 Mobiles
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Steps and Procedure to Update Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 :
- Download below zip files based on your Android OS.
- Copy the zip file into phone sd card.
- Turn off the device and boot into recovery mode. For that you need to press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together.
- It’s’time to switch off your Tab to enter into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously till you see a warning message on your screen. Then, press the Volume up button to get into download mode.
- When you enter into clockworkmod recovery mode. Select the “install zip from sd card” choose the kernel zip file which you copied earlier in your phone sd card storage.
- That’s all done now your device is fully working with devil kernel.
Follow below steps:
- Open the application there you can get Ram Settings Option.
- Click on it and it will show you three options of ram CM9 368 MB, XL 391 MB and last one big mem 403 Mb. Select Big mem 403 MB to make it done.
- On the top right side. Click on setup and it will ask you to save the ram settings.
- When you finalized the settings it indicates to restart the phone in order to make the changes
- Open the task manager there you will get 403 MB of Ram.
Finally you unlocked more ram on Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 Device running Cyanogenmod 10 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Update Galaxy S CM10 Jelly Bean CM9 Firmware hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem