Article Contents ::
Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Samsung A997 Rugby III hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Samsung A997 Rugby III hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
To Format reset your Samsung A997 Rugby III hard reset :
- Note: User Data, such as contacts, messages, pictures, videos, and music, is not deleted.
- 1. From Idle mode, touch MENU ➔ Settings ➔ Phone ➔ Reset Phone.
- 2. At the All settings reset to factory defaults. Continue? prompt, touch Yes to reset or No to cancel.
- 3. Enter your phone password, if prompted, and touch Confirm.
- 4. After the phone settings have been reset, the Reset done confirmation displays.
- Once your phone resets to its default settings for those selected options, it automatically restarts in order to incorporate the new settings.
- It’s all your responsibility to Format Samsung A997 Rugby III hard reset we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
Reset Samsung A997 Rugby III Phone Use this method to hard reset your Samsung A997 Rugby III phone: Enter *2767*3855#. or
Restore Samsung A997 Rugby III Phone to Original State
- Warning!: All User Data such as contacts, messages, pictures, videos, and music will be deleted .
- The Restore Samsung A997 Rugby III option is the same as the Samsung A997 Rugby III Hard Reset Phone option described above in that all settings are reset to factory defaults. However, with the Restore Phone option, all user data is deleted.
That’s all now the How to Unlock Samsung A997 Rugby III hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem