Article Contents ::
Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Nokia Lumia 920 hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Nokia Lumia 920 Windows soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Nokia Lumia 920 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Soft Reset,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Now Format Nokia Lumia 920 hard reset Process ::
- mobile codes for nokia, nokia codes
- With the phone turned off.
- Press and hold the power key until it vibrates.
- after press and hold the down key volume till the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, release the button and input this combination.
- Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Nokia Lumia 920 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Nokia Lumia 920 hard reset isn’t responding
Do the following:
- Switch the phone off, and remove the battery. After about a minute, put the battery back in, and switch the phone on.
- First try this to soft reset your Nokia 920 Lumia. Turn off your Nokia 920 Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons until it vibrates, after that you have to release all the keys then phone will vibrate 3 times. All data will be lost!
- Update your phone software.
- Turn off your Nokia Lumia 920. Press and hold the following buttons Camera + Volume down + Power until your phone vibrates, then release only the Power key and keep pressing the Camera + Volume down for a couple of seconds 4-5s.
- Do not forget to check for update Go to Settings > Phone Update
- Reset your phone. This restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps you’ve purchased and downloaded.
- On the start screen >>> swipe left >>> and tap Settings >>>> about >>>> reset your phone.
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone
That’s all now the format, root, unlock, Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone hard reset Code for your dual SIM or Single SIM device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem .