Post Contents List
- 1 Step By Step Tutorial How to Format All Nokia Asha-Series Mobiles hard reset Code ::
- 2 How to Format All Nokia Asha-Series Mobiles All hard reset Code
Step By Step Tutorial How to Format All Nokia Asha-Series Mobiles hard reset Code ::
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the FormatHow To Root Xiaomi Mi3. Read more ... » NokiaNokia T7 latest Nokia Symbian^3 OS smartphone with all the latest features and specifications. Read more ... » Asha-Series soft resetTutorial How to Apple iPad Soft Reset or Hard Reset. Read more ... » or hard resetHow to Root Galaxy Note 4 M-N910G ,SM-N910F, SM-N910T. Read more ... » CodeHow To Root Xiaomi Mi3. Read more ... » Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Nokia Asha-Series For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Nokia Asha-Series soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Complete Nokia Asha-Series All Mobile List ::
Nokia Asha-Series ,Asha 200/201, Asha 202, Asha 203, Asha 205, Asha 206, Asha 210, Asha 300, Asha 302, Asha 303, Asha 305, Asha 306, Asha 308, Asha 309, Asha 310, Asha 311,
How to Format All Nokia Asha-Series Mobiles All hard reset Code
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or RootHow to Root Galaxy Note 4 M-N910G ,SM-N910F, SM-N910T. Read more ... » or UnlockHow to Root Galaxy Note 4 M-N910G ,SM-N910F, SM-N910T. Read more ... » your Nokia Asha-Series phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory ResetHow to Format Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080,i9082,Premier hard reset Code. Read more ... »“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web updateHow to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S. Read more ... ».
- If your Format Nokia Asha-Series hard reset isn’t responding
Nokia Asha-Series hard reset
Nokia Asha-Series Master reset for Nokia Asha-Series Mobiles
- 1)Enter Code:: *#7370#, then enter 12345 (This is the default security code unless the user has changed it) and then Yes.
- This option restores the .ini files from the ROM.
- Does not erase data (photos, videos, documents) or applications from a third party. Key Code:: *# 7780 # then enter 12345
- Some Nokia phone can be reset via this menu option Press menu button or enter Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore > YES
- The phone then wipes all apps and phonebook contacts on the internal memory.
- Press and hold * + call + 3 + power on for 8-10 sec (e.g. Asha 200/201, Asha 202, Asha 203, Asha 205,Asha 310, Asha 311,etc. )
- Restore Factory Original Settings Nokia Asha
- End all calls and connections.
- Select Menu > Settings and Rest. fact. sett. > Settings only.
- Enter the security code >>>> default lock code :: 12345.
All Nokia Asha-Series hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem.