Post Contents List
How to Complaint Online for Lost Mobile
What happen If u lose your mobile?
ans is simple just go online and register your complaint for tracing your mobile,
What are the requirement for registering complaint –
- Your name:
Last used No.:
E-mail for communication:
IMEI number or International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a unique number associated with every GSM and UMTS mobile phoneLatest Micromax X228 Price Micromax X228 Dual SIM Mobile Features & Specifications. Read more ... »
How to Find IMEI number
- imei number To find your mobile phone IMEI number, simply dial the sequence *#06# into the phone.
- cell phone will be instantly displayed The unique 15 digit IMEI codeHow to Jailbreak / Unlock Windows Phone 7 (Omnia 7) with ChevronWP7 Unlocker Step by step Guide. Read more ... » of your .
- You can also find the IMEI number by checking the compliance plate under the battery.
- Copy it and keep it in a safe place so that you can find it when you phone is misplaced or stolen.
- you can Complaint Online the the network provider ,If your mobile phone gets misplaced, lost, or stolen – which can then put the serial number (the IMEI number for the phone) on a shared database.
- This IMEI number is also useful to unlockHow to Root Sony Xperia Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 Firmware. Read more ... » mobile phonesBOLT BROWSER latest VERSION HTML5 VIDEO SUPPORT FACEBOOK. Read more ... » and get them working once they are found Complaint Online .
- This list stops this particular phone from registering on any network and will be useless for anyone even if the mobile phone’s SIM card is changed!
- So find and write down your IMEI number right now, with growing incidence of stolen or lost mobile phones, you never know when it might be useful!
Steps To complain the stolen Mobile –
- No need to go to police.
- Once stolen you just have to mail 15 digit IMEI no. (can be availed by dialing *#06# from your mobile.) to email@example.com
- You will find where your hand set is being operated even in case your no is being changed.
- Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRSUninor Unlimited free gprs trick gprs settings. Read more ... » and internet.
- If u lost your mobile, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name:
- E-mail for communication:
- Missed date:
- IMEI No.: Make:
- Last used No.:
- Phone model:
Please Note :
- This information is valid only for India.
- For other countries procedure should be similar but the reporting email will differ.