Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Apple iPhone 3G,3GS hard reset
Cautions Before The Apple iPhone 3G,3GS Soft Reset ::
- For Completing the Hard Reset AppleiPhone 3G,3GS hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- It is impossible to recover from Apple iPhone 3G,3GS after hard reset
Force quit an application: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then press and hold the Home button until the application quits. On iPhone 3G,3GS or later, you can also remove an application from the recent list to force it to quit.
- It’s all your responsibility to reset your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED.
- You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
How to Format Apple iPhone 3G,3GS hard reset
Reset iPhone 3G,3GS Format:
- Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Restarting and Resetting iPhone iOS 4.3.4 iphone 3G,3GS
- If something isn’t working right, try restarting iPhone, force quitting an application,
- Resetting iPhone via menu
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Erase All Content and Settings”
- If something isn’t working right, try restarting iPhone, force quitting an application
- Force quit an application iPhone 43G,3GS :
- Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone 4S for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then press and hold the Home button until the application quits. On iPhone 3GS 4S or later, you can also remove an application from the recents list to force it to quit.
Resetting iPhone 3G,3GS :
- Restart iPhone 3G,3GS : Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone.
- To turn iPhone back on, press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. If you can’t turn off iPhone or if the problem continues, you may need to reset iPhone. A reset should be done only if turning iPhone off and on doesn’t resolve the problem.
That’s all now the step by step Tutorial for Apple iPhone 3G,3GS ios hard reset Recovery device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem