Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Zopo Color F2 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Zopo Color F2 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Zopo Color F2
- 5 WARNING !
- 6 How to Format Zopo Color F2 hard reset ::
- 7 WARNING !
- 8 Warning! for Format & Reset Zopo Color F2 ::
Step By Step How to Format Zopo Color F2 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Zopo Color F2 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Zopo Color F2 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Zopo Color F2 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Zopo Color F2 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Zopo Color F2 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Zopo Color F2
Soft Reset ZOPO Color F2 First method:
- At the beginning press and hold the Power button.
- Then from the options choose Power Off and then tap OK.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Finally, hold down the Power key again to turn the phone back on.
- Firstly, remove the back cover and the battery for a short while.
- Put the battery and the cover back in.
- Turn on the phone by holding the Power button.
How to Format Zopo Color F2 hard reset ::
Hard Reset ZOPO Color F2 First method:
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, step press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release Power key as soon as the phone vibrates.
- Keep holding the Volume Up until the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Power rocker.
- That’s all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Zopo ZP700 Stock Recovery Mode
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 – Erase all data by Factory Reset
Warning! for Format & Reset Zopo Color F2 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Zopo Color F2 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem