Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8
- 5 How to Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 ::
Step By Step How to Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 hard reset ::
Hard Reset YARVIK TAB360 GoTab Gravity 8 First method:
- At first, switch off your tablet by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see a new menu on your screen.
- From the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Afterwards confirm the whole operation by tappinng “yes” if you are 100 % sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then press Power button to select option “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
- First, hold the Power button in order to switch your device on.
- In the next step, from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy (Backup & Reset) and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Good job! Your tablet is ready to use.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Yarvik Tab360 Gotab Gravity 8 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem