Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g
- 5 How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g ::
Step By Step How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g hard reset ::
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G First method:
- Start by switching off the device by holding the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset Phone.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Great job!
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem