Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Tcl F210 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Tcl F210 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Tcl F210
- 5 WARNING ! href=”/www.hardreset.info/devices/tcl/tcl-f210/error/error_2.html”>
- 6 How to Format Tcl F210 hard reset ::
- 7 WARNING !
- 8 Warning! for Format & Reset Tcl F210 ::
Step By Step How to Format Tcl F210 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Tcl F210 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Tcl F210 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Tcl F210 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Tcl F210 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Tcl F210 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Tcl F210
Soft Reset TCL F210 First method:
- Firstly, hold down the Power key and wait for the menu in which select option turn off the phone, or press and hold Power button and wait until the phone turns off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards press the Power button, and wait until the phone turns on.
- Remove the back cover and the battery for a short while.
- Put the battery and the cover back in.
- Turn on the phone by holding the Power button.
WARNING ! href=”/www.hardreset.info/devices/tcl/tcl-f210/error/error_2.html”>
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
How to Format Tcl F210 hard reset ::
Hard Reset TCL F210 First method:
- Begin by switching on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Warning! for Format & Reset Tcl F210 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Tcl F210 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem