Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Softreset Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Softreset Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Softreset
- 5 How to Format Softreset hard reset ::
- 6 Available options
- 7 Like us on facebook!
- 8 LAST ADDED
- 9 How to reset VERYKOOL Wave S5019?
- 10 How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick Pro SL5560?
- 11 How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick III JR. s5524?
- 12 FACEBOOK
- 13 CONTACT US
- 14 Warning! for Format & Reset Softreset ::
Step By Step How to Format Softreset Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Softreset hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Softreset befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Softreset after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Softreset for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Softreset Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Softreset
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Softreset hard reset ::
Viewed 305 times. Share Soft Reset GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN First method:
- First of all hold down the Power button for a short while.
- From the options whoch should appear on the screen choose Power Off and then tap OK.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Press the Power key again to turn the device back on.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- From the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Refresh your PC without affecting your files.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Great job! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Like us on facebook!
How to reset VERYKOOL Wave S5019?
How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick Pro SL5560?
How to reset VERYKOOL Maverick III JR. s5524?
Warning! for Format & Reset Softreset ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Softreset recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem