Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3
- 5 How to Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 ::
Step By Step How to Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 hard reset ::
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3 First method:
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Next, press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option “Recovery“, and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the Andorid logo appears on the screnn hold down the Power key.
- While still holding this key press the Volume Up button once.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Well done! The factory reset is done!
- At the very beginning turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Enter safety code and choose Erase Everything
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML – remove password and pattern lock
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML – wipe your Android device
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem